You can bring music to your community.
On Giving Tuesday, November 29, support musicians and your community by supporting #RandomActsofMusic.
You can create equity on-air, online, and in our community in three ways:
- Donate. Your gift makes a difference. Donating today ensures enriching classical music experiences reach 200,000 people in your community.
- Spread the word. Share our social media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on Giving Tuesday to help us reach more people.
- Learn More. Follow a classical music artist and like a post, or journey into great online resources. Here are some suggestions:
- To get the latest playlists, podcast episodes, and more, receive our e-newsletter
- Stream free music here
- Learn more about composers Jorge Muñiz and Dr. Caroline Ahn
- Read blogs by music educator Dr. Shawn Royer
- Listen to our award-winning podcast, Melanated Moments in Classical Music
- Stream music on our site
Leave a Reply